Do you want to get leaner and healthier? The lemon diet will come to the rescue — you and your figure will like it! The magical properties of lemon will help you improve your health and lose weight in just two weeks. This is especially true before important events and after the holidays. And the best part is that the lemon diet does not imply food restrictions..
How does the lemon diet work? The key to success is citric acid and vitamin C, which speed up the fat burning process. Ascorbic acid also promotes collagen synthesis: the skin is tightened, the silhouette looks slimmer!
It is also important that citrus fruits speed up metabolism, thereby improving metabolism, break down fats and remove toxins from the body. Lemon is a good appetite suppressant, thanks to which you will not constantly want to snack.
Features of the lemon diet
There are several types of lemon diet. They differ in rigidity — and, accordingly, in time. The most popular is the lemon diet for 2 days, which allows you to remove 3–5 kg of weight. And the lemon diet, designed for two weeks, the effect of it will be the same, but it will be easier to sit on it.
The lemon diet is also good because it keeps the result obtained in the shortest possible time for a long time. The essence of all diet options comes down to one thing — you need to drink water with freshly squeezed lemon juice.
Important rules and features that you should know about:
- Lemonade for weight loss should be drunk through a straw so as not to harm the tooth enamel. If you do not like straws, then after taking each serving of a healing drink, you need to rinse your mouth with water and soda.
- Only fresh lemons are suitable for the diet, they cannot be replaced with purchased juice or dried fruits. Water for the diet should be without gas.
- Like all potent diets, lemon has a number of contraindications. You can find them at the end of the article. Be sure to read this before you start!
Classic lemon diet for 2 weeks
Read more: Tomato diet: how to lose weight by 2 kg in 3 days
The technique is designed for 2 weeks. The bottom line is the daily use of lemon juice diluted in warm water, while there are practically no restrictions on products. This is what the 14 day lemon diet looks like.
Lemon diet for 14 days
- 1st day — 1 lemon per 1 glass of water;
- 2nd — 2 for 2 glasses;
- 3rd – 3 on 3;
- 4th – 4 by 4;
- 5th – 5 by 5;
- 6th – 6 by 6;
- 7th — 3 fruits are squeezed and the juice is mixed with 3 liters of water and a spoonful of honey. Then the number gradually decreases;
- 8th – 6 by 6;
- 9th – 5 on 5;
- 10th– 4 on 4;
- 11th – 3 on 3;
- 12th – 2 by 2;
- 13th – 1 on 1;
- 14th — repeat of the seventh day.
Juice should be drunk in the morning, on an empty stomach, an hour before meals.
Thanks to the lemon diet, you can lose up to 5 kg in 2 weeks. In this case, you do not have to limit yourself to food and count calories. In addition, lemons are sold in any supermarket and are affordable.
Lemon diet for 2 days
This version of the diet is much tougher, but the effect of it comes many times faster. The lemon diet menu for 2 days looks like this:
- First day — dilute the juice of 1 lemon with a maximum of a liter of water (if you can use less and it’s not too sour for you, use less water for 1 lemon). In addition to such lemonade, you can’t eat anything, you can drink it in unlimited quantities.
- Second day — in the morning you can eat 150–200 grams of oatmeal without salt and sugar with lemon juice. Then during the day you need to drink water with lemon as yesterday.
There is an even tougher version of the lemon diet for 2 days — it’s better to try it if you have already been on the light version and your body tolerated it normally.
There is only one difference from the recipe above — 1 tbsp is added to the “lemonade” for weight loss. honey and 1 tsp. red pepper per liter of water. You can drink no more than 6 glasses per day.
Who is forbidden lemon diet
The super remedy for weight loss has contraindications. If you have read about them, but are still not sure if you can try, consult your doctor.
Here is a list of reasons why the lemon diet may be banned:
- stomach or duodenal ulcer, erosive gastritis,
- acid Reflux,
- increased acidity, frequent heartburn,
- citrus allergy,
- pregnancy and lactation,
- serious problems with tooth enamel.
Lemon Diet Reviews
If you are ready to try the lemon diet for yourself, be sure to write to us in the comments about the results! In the meantime, here are some testimonials about the diet from those who have already tried it.
“I was on a lemon diet, but I made small adjustments!
Girls, if you want to lose weight and not upset your stomach … squeeze 3 lemons into 1.5 liters of water. And when you drink it during the day, make yourself a smoothie from the peel and add a spoonful of honey. So in 2 days (I don’t advise more than 1–2 days) I lost 3 kg.
“I also decided to try it) I really liked the drink (because I really like sour) the pepper gives a zest. I think that you can easily sit on such a drink for 2 days) ”
“I tried this diet! A little different from what is written here (I ate not only this water during the day!). In the morning, the usual breakfast, followed by this drink … At lunch, there was a ladle of okroshka for kvass, and again after eating this drink. For dinner, there were finely chopped fruits, filled with kefir and syrup, and again a drink!). And during the day, just move more and drink water or this drink — who cares.
As a result: on September 24, I weighed 78.5 kg, and today I already weigh 76.2. LEMON DIET WORKS!))))) But I think it should not be abused! I hope I helped others with my example!
“I sat on a lemon diet for a week, just ate lemon, drank sweet tea, and lost a lot of weight, and I try to keep my weight, go in for sports, don’t eat after six, the weight keeps!”
Liked the article? Share with your friends on social networks!
Read also: Diet by the hour: how to lose weight without starving