September 13, 2021, 10:28
The phrase “proper nutrition” is associated with something boring and insipid, “healthy food” with expensive and complicated. But both are stereotypes. In fact, you can easily create a healthy and balanced menu from available products and your favorite dishes. We tell you how.
The main rule of a healthy diet (and healthy weight loss if you need to get rid of excess weight) is to give up fasting and dieting. If you eat little, the body does not get enough vitamins, microelements and nutrients, and this leads to diseases and breakdowns: when you deny yourself something for a long time, then you lose control over yourself and “fell into a binge”. In addition, after a diet, the lost kilograms always return.
Therefore, the regimen is so important: 3 main meals and 1 snack. Between them, maintain intervals of 3–4 hours, without being distracted by cookies, sweets, latte. However, you will not be drawn to them if you eat regularly and in a balanced way.
What does balanced mean?
- ½ of your plate fill with colorful vegetables, fruits and berries.
- ¼ plate These are whole grains: buckwheat, oatmeal, quinoa, brown rice, spelled, durum wheat pasta and whole grain bread.
- I ¼ more plate should take proteins (eggs, fish and seafood, lean meat, poultry, legumes).
Be sure to include fats in the menu — extra virgin olive oil, nuts and seeds, oily fish like mackerel and salmon.
So a balanced diet is not just celery and chicken breast. “Healthy food is the one that is tasty,” says coach and TV presenter Anita Lutsenko. There are a huge number of myths about healthy eating, and they are believed. I also once thought: you need to eat less to have a beautiful body. And it is also considered that healthy nutrition excludes pasta, potatoes, bread, sweets. But it’s not like that!”
The more varied your diet, the more useful you get from food. And don’t give up on your favorite foods. Here, for example, is what the menu for the day looks like on the WOWBODY home workout, nutrition and motivation program, a project by Anita Lutsenko and Yulia Bogdan.
Menu for 2 days
This menu was developed by a nutritionist in accordance with the recommendations of the World Health Organization. As you can see, healthy and tasty — quite real. Like desserts in your daily diet.
- Breakfast — oatmeal (150 g) with a baked apple (50 g), banana (100 g) and cinnamon.
- Snack — marbled chocolate yogurt with banana (265 g) and berries (50 g).
- Lunch — baked potatoes (100 g) and seaweed salad with squid (260 g).
- Dinner — baked white fish (130 g) with vegetables (200 g) and sour cream sauce (30 g).
- Breakfast — cheesecakes with raisins (200 g) and sour cream (1 tablespoon) with an apple (100 g).
- Snack — avocado (50 g) with vegetables (100 g) and bread (30 g).
- Lunch — spaghetti (100 g) with liver and onions (140 g) and sauerkraut (130 g).
- Dinner — buckwheat (60 g) with vegetable stew (300 g).
Use high-quality products, remember the measure and enjoy chocolate ice cream to your health:
chocolate ice cream recipe
You will need:
- 2 ripe peeled bananas, frozen
- 150 g frozen berries (blueberries, blueberries, mulberries)
- 1 st. l. dark cocoa powder
- 40 ml natural (15%) cream or coconut cream
- 40 g dark chocolate (80%)
- any sweetener — optional
Combine all ingredients, except chocolate, and beat in a blender. Pour into an ice cream maker or any container.
Chop the chocolate into crumbs with a knife, add to the ice cream. Put everything in the freezer.
Stir ice cream every 30 minutes, or freeze in ice cream molds.
Serve ice cream with dark chocolate chips.
Don’t believe the myth of “tasteless PP”. Healthy eating can be complete, without feeling hungry, from the foods you love.