September 17, 2020, 13:20
Is it possible to lose weight on soups alone? Yes! The soup diet, which is based on first courses, is very effective and fairly easy to tolerate.
It’s no secret that the most difficult thing in any diet is to limit yourself to food and not feel hungry. With the soup diet, you are not in danger. Its difference from others is that the soup diet works on the principle: the more you eat, the more you lose weight. Another plus of such a diet: weight is reduced quickly. In just a week, you can lose from 5 to 8 kilograms! However, nutritionists warn: you should resort to a soup diet a maximum of 3–4 times a year. One thing is for sure: the advantage of the soup diet is rapid weight loss, lack of hunger, cleansing of the body.
soup diet rules
- It is enough to prepare a soup with a minimum of fat in the morning and eat it during the day in the same small portions.
- You need to cook only from fresh vegetables.
- You can not seize the first dish with bread.
- Drink at least four glasses of water a day, in addition to soup.
- It is recommended to sit on a soup diet for no more than seven days, since the body does not receive all the necessary substances with vegetables. That is why it is recommended to take additional vitamins during this period.
- For the period of the soup diet, exclude alcohol, carbonated drinks, confectionery and flour products, fried and fatty foods.
Slimming Soup Recipe
It will take: 6 onions, 1 bunch celery, 1 medium cabbage, 1 green pepper, 4 tomatoes. Place all vegetables in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil, simmer for 10 minutes over high heat, and simmer for another 30 minutes over low heat.
Soup diet menu for 7 days
Such a soup (or another similar one) during the entire diet can be consumed every day in unlimited quantities, as soon as a feeling of hunger appears. And besides soup, you can eat other foods according to a certain schedule.
- Day 1: you can eat fruits (except bananas), eat soup at least 3 times a day.
- Day 2: you can eat any vegetables except legumes and peas. They need to be cooked without adding fat. Soup is at least 3 times a day.
- Day 3: you can eat any vegetables and fruits (except potatoes and bananas). Soup — 3 times a day.
- Day 4: you need to eat 3 bananas during the day and drink a glass of skimmed milk. Soup — 3 times a day.
- Day 5: you need to eat a piece of boiled chicken and beef meat (300 gr.) And five tomatoes. We eat soup at least once a day.
- Day 6: you can eat meat with green vegetables. You can’t eat potatoes, eat soup at least once a day.
- Day 7: you can eat brown rice and vegetables, meat and potatoes are prohibited. Fruit juice is allowed. Soup at least once a day.
Breaking out of the soup diet
You should leave the soup diet gradually, without attacking all the “forbidden” foods on the first day. If everything is done correctly, then you can lose weight with the help of a soup diet quite quickly, and the results can be saved for a long time.
Simple soup recipes for weight loss
Every day you can cook delicious light first courses, and the soup diet will help you improve your cooking skills and lose weight quickly.
Apple and carrot soup
- 4 carrots
- 2 apples
- 2 onions
- 4 cloves of garlic
- ginger root to taste
- 2 tbsp. l. vegetable oil
- 1 l vegetable broth
Cooking: put chopped onion in a preheated pan and sauté in vegetable oil for 3 minutes. Then add chopped garlic and chopped ginger root. Pass for 2 more minutes. Put the onion, garlic and ginger into the boiling vegetable broth. Let it simmer a little, then add the chopped carrots. When the carrots are soft, add chopped apples to the soup and cook for another 3–4 minutes. Remove the pot from the heat, let the soup cool slightly, then puree with a blender. Pour into bowls, add pepper and any greens.
Soup with lentils, carrots and sweet peppers
- 300 g lentils
- 7 glasses of water
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 300 g of carrots
- 1 red bell pepper
- green onions (optional)
Cooking: Pour the lentils into a deep frying pan and cover with water. Bring to a boil and remove the foam. Then add finely chopped onion, chopped garlic and spices. Cover with a lid and cook for 15 minutes. Put the chopped carrots, sweet peppers into the soup and cook until the vegetables are soft. Then add coriander, zira, turmeric, salt and pour the soup into bowls. Finely chopped green onions can be added if desired.
Pumpkin puree soup
- 800 g pumpkin
- 500 g tomatoes
- clove of garlic
- sprig of thyme, basil and rosemary
- 1.2 l vegetable broth
Cooking: Clean the pumpkin from seeds and peel and cut into large slices. Cut the tomatoes in half, onion — into 4 parts. Bake vegetables with herbs in the oven. Grind the prepared vegetables with garlic in a blender. Pour the puree into a saucepan, add the broth and spices and bring to a boil.
With beef and celery
- 600 g beef (shoulder)
- 400 g celery stalks
- 400 g celery root
- 250 g of carrots
- 100 g onion
- salt, spices, herbs
Cooking: Rinse the beef, cut into small pieces, cover with cold water, add a little salt and cook after boiling for 40 minutes. Chop the onion. Cut the carrots into circles, the celery stalks into slices, and the root into strips. When the meat is cooked, add carrots, onions, celery to the broth and cook until the vegetables are ready. Season the soup with spices to taste. Add greens.