December 12, 2019, 15:11
According to statistics, 20% of fake champagne is sold on New Year’s Eve. What should be a quality New Year’s drink?
The New Year is coming soon and many are already stocking up on sparkling wines. How to choose a quality champagne?
Six signs of quality champagne
1. The first thing to do is to ask the seller for a certificate that indicates the plant, the manufacturer’s address, specifications and GOSTs, according to which champagne is produced and controlled.
2. Read the label carefully. Both stickers must be evenly and firmly applied.
3. The front side of the bottle must contain the following information: the date of bottling, the name and address of the manufacturing organization, the license number, the sign of the certificate of conformity, the strength of the alcoholic beverage.
4. Pay attention to the presence of a hologram. As for the bottle itself, it should be made of dark glass (wine in a light bottle ages quickly, turns yellow, and may have a bitter taste).
5. Also check the plug. For quality champagne, it should be cork, not plastic.
6. In real champagne, when you open the bottle, smoke will appear. Small air bubbles rise in it.
The main New Year’s drink: we drink champagne correctly