October 22, 2019, 18:17
The transition to winter time is an annual ritual. In the fall of 2019, the clock is set to winter time on the last weekend of October. When and how to prepare for a change of routine?
You probably remember that on the last Sunday of October, the hands of the clock will have to be turned back one hour.
Doctors are worried about the consequences of changing the clocks, referring to the restructuring of biorhythms. Take into account “Lisa’s” advice on how to make the transition to winter time comfortable!
When will the transition to winter time take place?
Every year, Ukraine switches its clocks to winter time on the last weekend of October, on the night from Saturday to Sunday.
In 2019, the clocks will be changed on Sunday, October 27 at 4:00 a.m.!
The hands will need to be moved back 1 hour, that is, it will be three in the morning instead of four. Now it will seem to you that it started to get dark earlier, and the body will gradually start preparing for winter.
How to prepare for changing the clocks
Despite the fact that such a need arises every year, most people have a hard time transferring to a new regime. Here are 7 important tips to make changing your clocks easier.
- Start preparing the body for the transfer of the hands of the clock in advance. Try to wake up and go to bed earlier. The main task is to get a good night’s sleep every day.
- It is better to cook breakfast, clean and iron the clothes in which you will go to work in the evening. In the morning, you should be able to sleep half an hour longer.
- During the period of adaptation to winter time, which, depending on the characteristics of the body, lasts from two weeks to a month, do not leave for the morning matters that can take many villages.
- Music will provide you with a cheerful rise. Make a playlist of rhythmic compositions that lift your mood and make you want to dance, and turn it on immediately after waking up.
- Do not forget about the contrast shower. It will easily drive away the remnants of sleep. Follow the diet and be sure to take multivitamins. Your diet during the transition period should be balanced.
- Avoid overwork. In the first two weeks after moving the hands of the clock, you can afford to be a little lazy. On weekends, try to rest well.
Changing the clock to winter time: how to adapt the mode in 5 steps
How to prepare your body for winter time in just one day off? Experts advise to follow the following recommendations.
- Start adjusting to the change of clocks from Friday evening. Spend this day, and all the following weekends, as active as possible, preferably in the fresh air.
- It will be good to listen to pleasant music. It is also useful to watch your favorite comedies or entertaining TV shows.
- Go to bed a little later than usual and wake up later on Sunday too.
- Close the windows with thick curtains so that the sun does not force you to get up earlier.
- Follow a balanced diet, because in order to survive stress without harming your health, your body needs to receive all the necessary vitamins.
Winter and summer time in Ukraine
We will remind you that our country changes the time twice a year. The transition to the winter season is carried out on the last weekend of October, and to the summer season — on the last Sunday of March.
In 2011, deputies of the Verkhovna Rada proposed to abandon permanent transfers of arrows, but it turned out that the easternmost and westernmost regions would suffer greatly from everyday inconveniences under such conditions, so everything returned to normal.