Well-known fitness trainer, TV presenter, author of a book about a healthy lifestyle and proper nutrition Anita Lutsenko decided to help many girls prepare their bodies for the summer. On her Instagram page, Anita posted useful information on how you can quickly get back into your perfect shape and get ready for the beach season.
READ MORE: Anita Lutsenko shared her secrets to help you lose weight
The fitness trainer invited everyone to take part in a kind of marathon “14 days before summer”. For two weeks, it is worth adhering to certain dietary rules and doing exercises, which, by the way, do not take much time. Even if you do not have time to take part in this preparation, it is never too late to take advantage of the tips and exercises from the expert! Moreover, the rules are simple and easy to follow.
If you are taking part in #14daysflight, then you have probably already completed this step, if not, the first thing to do before starting your transformation is to determine the starting point. Anita Lutsenko advises taking a centimeter tape and taking measurements:
Start your path to a beautiful figure by taking measurements: write down your real weight, measure your waist (the narrowest point), belly (the widest), buttocks (the most convex behind and in front opposite the pubis), chest (volume under the breast). Take a BEFORE photo so you have something to compare with later 😉
The second rule is proper nutrition! Anita Lutsenko proposes to observe the following points:
1. 3 meals a day + you can have a snack of fruit or yogurt, but in between meals we do not eat anything.
2. The heaviest meal should be lunch.
3. The weight of each serving should not exceed 350 g.
4. Give up: alcohol, bread, coffee with milk (you can do without milk), everything sweet (1 tsp of honey per day is possible), everything fried and fatty, any sweeteners and of course sugar))
5. Eat: vegetables and herbs, fruits (no more than 2 pieces a day until 16:00), dairy products (yogurt without additives (no more than 200 ml), kefir (no more than 200 ml), cottage cheese, cheese no more than 40 g per day), berries, fish, lean meat, eggs, cereals (buckwheat, oatmeal, bulgur, quinoa, basmati rice, corn porridge, millet), nuts (no more than 6 pieces per day).
6. We don’t eat after 20:00!
As you know, physical activity with any diet helps to get back in shape faster, and also: to feel better! So start small and build up gradually. By the way, all the videos in which Anita Lutsenko shows how to work out problem areas can be viewed on her page. Be sure to join! In the meantime, perform an interesting complex aimed at making the stomach flat. Oh, and don’t forget to walk a lot! Anita Lutsenko recommends doing: “10 thousand steps a day at least!”. Good luck!
You can find more about the beautiful Anita Lutsenko at the link.
Anita Lutsenko revealed the secret of how to get in shape after a caesarean
The opinion of the editors may not coincide with the opinion of the author of the article.