December 01, 2017, 08:40
Scientists say that the attractiveness of the female body for men does not depend on the slimness of the figure as a whole, but on the proportional ratio of the waist and hips. So how do you achieve a thin waist and neat hips without excess fat on the sides?
From this article you will learn:
American psychologists have long studied the parameters of the figure of the winners of beauty contests and girls from the cover of Playboy magazine and one of the main parameters that united them all — the waist-to-hip ratio was 0.7. Such a coefficient of proportionality, even with a large physique of women, subconsciously causes sexual attraction in men.
Of course, the type of figure plays an important role in the correct proportions of the waist and hips: with an “apple”, “pear” or “rectangle” figure, even in slender girls, the waist will be indistinct. But this can be corrected with the help of special exercises aimed at giving your hips and waist the correct shape and eliminating all that is superfluous.
You need to start getting rid of the sides, first of all, with nutrition …
Low fat foods
Most experts recommend a diet low in saturated fat. This diet includes fresh fruits, vegetables, and starchy foods (brown rice, whole grain bread, and pasta). You should not be afraid of pasta — people do not get fat from pasta, but because of the excess calories in the amount of all the foods that you eat in a day. But you should forget about sweets and white bread.
3 main rules of nutrition
1. Less flour and sweet.
2. No carbonated drinks.
3. More fiber.
Proper nutrition will help you not to get fat, but only physical exercises will help get rid of excess fat.
A set of physical exercises
The most effective exercises to remove the sides are all kinds of tilts and twists. To do this, you can do a short 5–10-minute set of exercises every day or a longer and more intense one a couple of times a week.
- Lie on the floor and bend your knees. From this position, clasping your hands behind your head, bend to your knees. This exercise, although it is the simplest and most famous since the physical education lessons at school, but, nevertheless, it is by far the most effective and efficient in the matter of how to remove the sides.
- Press exercise. Sit on a low bench and raise your outstretched legs up for a while, holding them at chest level.
- Exercise “Bike”. Lying on your back, raise your legs 15–20 centimeters above the ground and alternately bend them at the knees, touching the opposite hands with your elbows.
- Tilts with dumbbells. This is an excellent exercise for removing fat deposits from the sides. Take a dumbbell in your hand and do a few tilts to the side, then take the dumbbell in your other hand and repeat the exercise. Do a few reps.
- Exercise “Folding knife” at the same time it helps to strengthen both the abdominal muscles and the sides, and lose excess fat from them. Lying on your back, put your straight arms behind your head and stretch your legs. From this position, raise your legs and arms at the same time — reach for your toes with your hands. Do a few reps.
Stress and bad habits
Pay attention to bad habits. Smoking, alcohol, lack of sleep, lack of a normal daily routine — all these are negative habits that are stressful for the body, and one of the first consequences of this is weight gain.
In a state of stress, the body cannot function at 100%, and many processes can fail, including the redistribution and burning of fats. So if you smoke every day, regularly drink with friends or have a stressful job, then losing weight will be much more difficult.
Air and sleep
Walk more outdoors. Walking long distances regularly is an incredibly effective way to lose weight. At the same time, you don’t need to allocate a separate time of the day for this — just make it a habit to walk a couple of stops to your destination on foot, and not take a ride on transport.
Also, do not forget about the daily routine: go to bed so that it is not hard to get up in the morning — the body must have time to rest during the night, and in the morning you should be full of strength and energy. Remember, lack of sleep contributes to insufficient rest and “restart” of the stomach and, as a result, weight gain.
There is an opinion that with age, many people inevitably get fat — this is a myth and a ridiculous excuse. A person cannot be too old to lose weight, get in shape or take care of their figure. The reason is that over the years we become less active and harder to force ourselves to take care of ourselves — that’s the answer to the question. “why did my sides appear?”.
excuses “I have a wide bone”, “these are my mother’s / father’s / grandmother’s genes”, “it’s too late for me to change something”, “nothing will help me anyway” and there is the main obstacle on the way to a beautiful fit figure.
Work on yourself and the results will not keep you waiting!
The opinion of the editors may not coincide with the opinion of the author of the article.