Women’s magazine Liza — a women’s site for a modern woman Lisa is an online magazine for successful girls. You have questions — we will give answers to all. We can be your handbook for success. Show business news, useful tips, beauty and health secrets — we will make your life brighter!
October 18, 2017, 18:35
If you think that women started torturing themselves with diets only two or three decades ago, then you are deeply mistaken. Our great-grandmothers and their grandmothers also actively struggled with extra pounds.
But only in those distant times, the fair sex was well versed in medicinal plants, which allowed them to significantly speed up the process of losing weight. What herbs will help keep you in shape?
- To remove excess fluid from the body, use plantain, burdock, lingonberry leaves, bear’s paws and horsetail. However, be careful — the above plants are contraindicated in kidney disease.
- To delay the time of the next meal, forgetting about the feeling of hunger, use spirulina, calamus root, flax seeds and bran. These foods swell in the stomach, making you feel full.
- Dandelion, barberry, volodushka, immortelle and milk thistle will help to improve the functioning of the liver and gallbladder, as well as “disperse” the metabolism.
- To normalize bowel function, add herbs to dishes and drinks that have a mild laxative effect. These include sea buckthorn, cumin, rhubarb, licorice, dill and buckthorn bark.
- In order to speed up your metabolism, include ginseng, rosemary, turmeric, lemongrass, eleutherococcus, and ginger in your diet.
The opinion of the editors may not coincide with the opinion of the author of the article.