October 16, 2017, 10:09 am
Researchers at the University of California School of Medicine have determined that eating yogurt can help overcome symptoms of depression. Probiotics act on those parts of the brain that are associated with pain and emotions, reducing their activity.
By eating yogurt twice a day, you can thereby reduce the likelihood of developing depression. The substances contained in these dairy products are uplifting. Scientists say that probiotics change the picture of the world perceived by a person: it is put more bright and joyful. The researchers emphasize that their scientific findings are the best confirmation of the expression that a person is what he eats.
How else is yogurt useful for the body?
1. Biologically active bacteria help to restore the intestinal microflora, improve digestion.
2. Yogurt is rich in calcium, which, as you know, provides us with healthy bones, nails, teeth and hair, as well as strong nerves and healthy sleep.
3. Acetic and lactic acids, which are formed after yogurt enters the digestive tract, destroy the putrefactive bacteria that live in the large intestine. Because yogurt helps improve immunity and slows down the aging process.
4. Yoghurts fit perfectly into any diet due to their low fat content.
5. Daily inclusion of yogurt in the diet helps to remove toxins from the body.
So drink yogurt for health!
The opinion of the editors may not coincide with the opinion of the author of the article.