09 August 2017, 10:48
How often oily hair creates a problem not only for women, but also for men. Most solve it by resorting to daily hair washing. But it is not good for both hair and scalp. Besides, it takes a lot of time. Homemade masks for oily hair will help you. The task of the mask is to remove sebum and reduce its production. Apply a mask before washing your hair.
Perfectly cope with oily hair grass. But remember that most herbs dry the skin, so they should not be used often, and after a month you need to take a break for 2–3 weeks.
1. Mix equal parts dried hop cones, calendula flowers, birch leaves and burdock root. Take 50 g of the mixture and insist on a glass of heated natural light beer. Then strain. Apply the infusion to the hair roots with a cotton swab. When the hair dries a little, wash off the mixture with regular shampoo or rinse with water and vinegar.
2. Wipe the scalp several times a week with alcohol tincture of calendula. The hair is then washed as desired.
An additional tool for the normalization of the sebaceous glands can be some fruits and vegetables.
1. Grate the onion. Take 2 tablespoons of onion juice mixed with the same amount of castor oil. Apply the mixture on the scalp with massaging movements. Wrap your head with polyethylene and a towel for half an hour. Then wash your hair with shampoo.
2. Quince. Pour the core of the fruit with seeds with a glass of water and boil for 10 minutes. Rub the decoction into the scalp half an hour before washing your hair.
3. Lemon-carrot juice. Mix lemon and carrot juices in a 2:1 ratio. Then massage the mixture into your scalp. Wash your hair after an hour.
4. Cucumber. Mix 3 tablespoons of cucumber pulp with 1 tablespoon of honey and 2 tablespoons of water. Apply to scalp and hair. Wrap your head with polyethylene and a towel for 40 minutes. Then wash your hair. It is worth making a mask once or twice a week, depending on the degree of oiliness of the hair.
5. Egg-based masks help to reduce the oily shine of the hair and nourish the hair. Add a little water to 2 tablespoons of mustard until a homogeneous gruel is obtained. Then add the egg yolk to the gruel, mix thoroughly and add a little more warm water. Apply the mixture on the scalp and hair. Wrap with a hat and towel. Wash off after 40 minutes.
Aloe and honey will help restore hair
Beautiful hair: 15 care secrets
The opinion of the editors may not coincide with the opinion of the author of the article.