Women’s magazine Liza — a women’s site for a modern woman Lisa is an online magazine for successful girls. You have questions — we will give answers to all. We can be your handbook for success. Show business news, useful tips, beauty and health secrets — we will make your life brighter!
“Lisa” invites you to learn how to reduce the fat content and calorie content of food without harming its taste.
Take the advice of our magazine to your note, and soon you will be convinced that healthy food can be delicious!
- Butter and milk increase the calorie content of mashed potatoes several times. To turn this dish into a healthy meal, season potatoes with chicken or vegetable broth.
- An excellent alternative to sour cream and mayonnaise is low-fat classic yogurt. To make it look like your favorite Provence, add a little lemon juice, mustard and garlic to the fermented milk product.
- Replace whole milk with a mixture of yogurt, milk powder, tofu cheese and pasteurized milk. The main thing is to use only low-fat foods.
- Instead of high-calorie sauces that enhance the taste, add cheeses with a pronounced taste to your dishes. Blue cheeses and parmesan are best suited for this.
- You can stew vegetables and cook cereals not in vegetable oil, but in meat or chicken broth.
The opinion of the editors may not coincide with the opinion of the author of the article.