Which of us is not familiar with the desire to bury our face deeper into the pillow at the wake of the alarm clock, call work and tell in a sick voice that it’s very, very bad and it’s impossible to come to the office, say “no” to all household duties on the weekend and lie on the couch all weekend without doing anything?
If you don’t have enough energy to perform even basic tasks (going to work, cooking, playing with the kids, taking care of yourself), it’s time to drastically… change your diet!
Following 8 simple tips, you will feel a surge of strength and vigor in two weeks.
- Start your morning with breakfast. Food is one of the main sources of energy in your body (if you are not a yogi and do not eat prana). Eat well, don’t starve yourself, and follow a diet.
- Eat fresh food. As sad as it is, the good stuff starts to disappear from your meals a few hours after you take the pot off the stove. The benefits of salad on your plate are reduced even more rapidly: it is advisable to eat it within 40 minutes after preparation.
- For 2 weeks, refrain from red meat, while adding more fruits and vegetables to the diet. Eastern teachings tell us that fruits ripened under the rays of the sun are able to transfer the energy of light to our body.
- Put a taboo on coffee, sweet soda and alcohol. Yes, without coffee it’s hard to even open your eyes if you are always tired. But these products cause a sharp short-term rise in strength — and an equally sharp, but longer decline.
- Avoid milk and white chocolate and canned juices. A large amount of sugar contained in them does not contribute to good health.
- Slow carbohydrates can give you a large energy reserve: buckwheat, rice, millet, wheat porridge, oatmeal, durum pasta, olive oil, honey and nuts. Such food will saturate you and supply your body with the necessary trace elements.
- Eat calmly, without being distracted by a computer, TV or reading. Enjoy the taste of every spoonful. Thus, you will increase the percentage of assimilation of food.
- Once a week arrange yourself a fasting day, so that your body recovers more efficiently, cleared of toxins. Choose a light menu to your liking and devote a day to cleansing and healing the body.
The opinion of the editors may not coincide with the opinion of the author of the article.