Women’s magazine Liza — a women’s site for a modern woman Lisa is an online magazine for successful girls. You have questions — we will give answers to all. We can be your handbook for success. Show business news, useful tips, beauty and health secrets — we will make your life brighter!
Quail eggs are a storehouse of vitamins. They have no contraindications, they do not cause allergies, so doctors recommend including them in the diet of children and people who, for whatever reason, cannot eat chicken eggs.
- There is no cholesterol in quail eggs, which is very important for people with cardiovascular diseases.
- Quail eggs have a beneficial effect on the reproductive sphere of the body: the folic acid, protein and healthy fats they contain help maintain the hormonal background of the female body.
- The inclusion of quail eggs in the diet will also have the best effect on appearance, because they improve the growth of nails and hair, restore skin and muscles, and slow down the aging process.
- The presence of quail eggs in the menu guarantees an improvement in the functioning of the human nervous system. Due to the content of phosphorus, iron and potassium in them, memory is strengthened, so doctors strongly recommend including quail eggs in the diet of children and the elderly.
- In addition, when eating quail eggs, digestion improves: experts advise using them for people suffering from gastritis and cholelithiasis. In addition, this product is easily digested, so it can be eaten with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Quail eggs have powerful immunomodulatory and antibacterial properties, so they can be safely included in the diet of frequently ill children. It has been scientifically proven that eating quail eggs can reduce the frequency of colds in children by 5 times!
- In this dietary product, not only the “filling” is useful, but also the shell, which contains copper, manganese, fluorine, phosphorus, sulfur, silicon, zinc, and many more microelements necessary for the body. Therefore, regular use of quail egg shells can improve the condition of nails and hair, strengthen bones and joints, relieve gum bleeding, insomnia, lethargy and irritability.
Sex without love: yes or no? Opinions of real women
How to quickly remove the stomach and sides at home
The opinion of the editors may not coincide with the opinion of the author of the article.