Women’s magazine Liza — a women’s site for a modern woman Lisa is an online magazine for successful girls. You have questions — we will give answers to all. We can be your handbook for success. Show business news, useful tips, beauty and health secrets — we will make your life brighter!
08 March 2017, 17:38
The baby’s weak appetite has a bad effect on his health and, of course, worries parents.
What to do so that the child does not refuse food, but with pleasure gobbles up everything that his mother puts on his plate?
Try one of these time-tested tips to help your little one develop good eating habits.
- Try to feed your baby strictly according to the schedule. This is necessary in order for the child to have a conditioned reflex, due to which digestive juices will actively stand out by the beginning of the meal. Thus, by the appointed time, the baby will be well hungry and willingly eat.
- Try to captivate the baby with the process. Bright dishes with interesting patterns stimulate interest in food. With beautiful plates and cups, experienced mothers say, it is much easier to persuade a child to eat.
- Do not interrupt games or other exciting activities for the crumbs to immediately seat him at the table. An excited and irritated baby will not please you with a great appetite. Read a book to him 20–30 minutes before meals. This will help calm the child.
- Rituals that precede meals also improve appetite. Every time before eating, place plates on the table, lay out cutlery and napkins.
- It is better that the baby does not snack between main meals. Sweets, tea, soda can impair his appetite.
The opinion of the editors may not coincide with the opinion of the author of the article.