Women’s magazine Liza — a women’s site for a modern woman Lisa is an online magazine for successful girls. You have questions — we will give answers to all. We can be your handbook for success. Show business news, useful tips, beauty and health secrets — we will make your life brighter!
05 March 2017, 15:55
Mate is one of the oldest drinks on earth. In Indian culture, mate was elevated to a cult: it was believed that this drink cured various diseases, strengthened strength and vigor, prolonged life, and even replaced food for gaucho shepherds.
Today, science has confirmed most of the healing properties of the unique drink. The thing is that mate contains 11 polyphenols with a pronounced antioxidant effect, many vitamins and most of the periodic table. Scientists noted that a plant with such a combination of vital and useful elements in its composition is very rare in nature.
- Mate is indispensable in the treatment and prevention of gastrointestinal diseases. It remarkably contributes to the rapid healing of damaged mucous tissues and generally has a beneficial effect on the digestive system.
- The drink well tones and stimulates the body, so it is indispensable for people engaged in hard physical and mental work. With regular use of mate, the ability to concentrate and the body’s resistance are significantly improved. This is due to the inclusion of mateine in the composition of the drink — a special substance that serves as a safe analogue of caffeine, which serves as a natural stimulant.
- Mate will help those who monitor their weight or are on a diet. The drink well dulls the feeling of hunger and reduces your desire to eat something high-calorie and not very healthy.
- A good antidepressant is also about the mat. It relieves insomnia, makes sleep calm and deep and significantly improves mood during stress and depression. In addition, the drink is not addictive.
- Stimulation of the immune system is also one of the functions of mate. With its regular use, the natural resistance of the body increases and the recovery processes are accelerated — therefore, it is recommended for convalescent people.
The opinion of the editors may not coincide with the opinion of the author of the article.