Women’s magazine Liza — a women’s site for a modern woman Lisa is an online magazine for successful girls. You have questions — we will give answers to all. We can be your handbook for success. Show business news, useful tips, beauty and health secrets — we will make your life brighter!
February 19, 2017, 10:33
Sometimes we all crave a meal in the evening. Then eat again. And in the late evening — to have a snack.
Doctors about this problem are unanimous: if you want to eat — eat! Only for a night snack you need to choose the right products.
Especially for those who have a constant desire to eat at night, but are worried about their figure, nutritionists have developed a special step-by-step program.
It will help to overcome the evening appetite or quite painlessly kill the “night worm”.
- Always remember water. Most of the time you confuse thirst with hunger. If you suddenly want to eat something, drink a glass of non-carbonated water at room temperature first. In most cases, this method successfully replaces a full meal.
- Failed to deceive the stomach with water? Then drink a glass of yogurt or warm milk with spices. To do this, stir in milk a teaspoon of honey and turmeric, cinnamon or ground ginger, taken at the tip of a knife. Tea, coffee and juice should be excluded from the evening diet — these drinks stimulate the appetite.
- If after that the appetite has not calmed down — make yourself a sandwich with boiled meat, ham or cheese. After that, you need to quickly leave the kitchen. Most likely, you will not want to return to it anymore.
- If the sandwich was also not enough and you are looking for something else to eat, give up. Take a large plate and put a spoonful and a piece of everything that is in the refrigerator. The minimum amount of food on your plate is perfectly compensated by the variety of food presented.
- Last but not least, make sure you don’t have “harmful” foods in your fridge. The reality is that if you have a jar of yogurt and a cake, you will choose the latter as a snack.
The opinion of the editors may not coincide with the opinion of the author of the article.