February 21, 2017, 19:49
Sometimes ballerinas or dancers need to lose weight in a short time. To do this, they practice special 20-minute exercises that must be performed before meals or at least three hours after eating.
You will need a skipping rope, a chair with a back, and a sports bra to support your breasts.
1. Take the rope and jump for 3 minutes. Be sure to land on the whole foot, and not just on the toes, otherwise the legs will not lose weight, but gain muscle mass.
2. Jump for another 2 minutes, but now land, putting forward alternately one or the other leg.
3. Jump for 3 minutes, landing on each leg in turn.
4. Get some rest. Walk, while inhaling raise your hands up, and on the exhale lowering down.
5. Take a chair, lean on the back with your hands, spread your legs shoulder-width apart. Begin to squat by bending your knees 90 degrees. Do 3 sets of 10 reps.
6. Repeat the exercise with a chair, only this time spread the toes of the feet to the sides. Do 2 sets of 15 squats.
7. If you are already exhausted, you can finish the exercises, if you are not too tired, repeat exercises 1–4.
This intensive exercise takes about 25 minutes. Of course, if you have not practiced physical exercises for a long time, then at first it will be difficult. During the jumps, the heartbeat will increase, it will be difficult to breathe. If you feel severe discomfort, stop exercising.
After charging, do not eat for another 2 hours. If possible, repeat them twice a day.
Read more in ACTIVE LIFE magazine.
The opinion of the editors may not coincide with the opinion of the author of the article.