Women’s magazine Liza — a women’s site for a modern woman Lisa is an online magazine for successful girls. You have questions — we will give answers to all. We can be your handbook for success. Show business news, useful tips, beauty and health secrets — we will make your life brighter!
05 February 2017, 16:32
Pomegranate seeds are a real pantry of vitamins and valuable minerals, and 15 amino acids are not found at all in other fruits and berries.
What health problems does pomegranate help with?
- Pomegranate juice increases hemoglobin in the blood. Half a glass of pomegranate juice a day increases the body’s resistance to many diseases.
- Pomegranate juice is an excellent antiviral and anti-inflammatory agent, it contains natural antioxidants, so pomegranate is often used to prevent the development of cancerous tumors and cardiovascular diseases.
- This fruit is also indispensable for the digestive organs: it improves metabolism, normalizes the intestinal microflora, removes toxins and toxins, and improves appetite.
- Pomegranate seeds have a unique analgesic effect, so pomegranate helps with menstrual pain and headaches.
- A “grainy apple” will also help improve the condition of hair and skin: pomegranate juice is used to improve complexion, treat acne and care for oily hair.
However, remember that due to the high content of various acids, pomegranate juice cannot be taken in its pure form, it should be diluted with water in a ratio of 1:3. Also, pomegranate juice is contraindicated for ulcers, gastritis and increased acidity of the stomach.
The opinion of the editors may not coincide with the opinion of the author of the article.