September 13, 2016, 19:39
The flexibility of the joints indicates their mobility. In order not to feel stiffness with age, you need to constantly develop the amplitude of their movement, that is, the joints must move. And it’s not just the arms and legs. Insufficient flexibility of the shoulder joints leads to kyphosis — a curvature of the spine with a bulge back, which in common language means a hump. Good posture is also a guarantee of good health. It affects the internal organs. When we are not hunched over, they work better, do not press against each other. From bad posture there are headaches, cerebrovascular accident.
Here are a few exercises that will keep your joints flexible and your posture healthy.
- I.P. — get on all fours. Arch your back. Then arch your back up like a cat. Perform 10–12 repetitions.
2. I.P. — get on all fours. Raise your left arm and right leg up. Stretch. Return to starting position. Then repeat with your right arm and left leg. Perform 10–12 repetitions.
3. I.P. Stand straight, spread your legs wide. Bend your elbows. Perform tilts (slowly), reach for the floor, trying to touch the floor with your elbows. do 10–12 repetitions.
4. I.P. — Stand up straight. Perform forward lunges while keeping your back straight. Perform 10–12 repetitions.
5. Exercise “Plank”. I.P. — lying down, emphasis on the elbows and toes. Hold the body on weight for 30 seconds or longer, as long as you can. Exercise strengthens the back muscles of the press, arms and legs, buttocks.
The opinion of the editors may not coincide with the opinion of the author of the article.