October 29, 2016, 00:33
This weekend there will be a transfer of clocks in Ukraine to winter time. While 2016 may be the last year we turn back the clock, we still have to adapt. “Lisa” gives advice on how to do it easily.
You probably remember that on the last Sunday in October, the hands of the clock will need to be turned back one hour.
October 30, 2016, from Saturday to Sunday, at 4 am, Ukrainians turn the clock back one hour. Thus, our country will switch to winter time.
Despite the fact that such a need arises every year, most people find it difficult to transfer to a new regime.
READ ALSO: How not to get sick during the cold season: 10 rules from Dr. Komarovsky
How to prepare your body for the transfer of time to winter for only one day off? Experts advise to adhere to the following recommendations.
- Start tuning in to the clock change from Friday evening. Spend it, and all subsequent weekends, as actively as possible, preferably in the fresh air.
- It will be good to listen to pleasant music. It is also useful to review your favorite comedies or entertainment TV shows.
- Go to bed a little later than usual and wake up later too.
- Close the windows with thick curtains so that the sun does not make you rise ahead of time.
- Stick to a balanced diet, because in order to survive stress without harming your health, your body needs to get all the necessary vitamins.
TOP 5 steps: recognize and get rid of depression
Energy sip: The three most vitamin drinks of autumn
The opinion of the editors may not coincide with the opinion of the author of the article.