Inflammation of the ovaries and fallopian tubes is called adnexitis. This is one of the most common gynecological diseases, and occurs mainly in women aged 20 to 30 years. When the first symptoms of adnexitis appear, consult a doctor immediately. He will take a smear for tests and prescribe treatment. However, as an addition to the main therapy, folk remedies can also be used.
1. Every day at night, insert a tampon with 20–30% honey-propolis ointment as deep as possible into the vagina. Put 2–3 teaspoons of the mixture on sterile gauze (bandage), form a tampon. To prepare the ointment, you need 20–30 g of propolis and 100 g of fresh (liquid) flower honey. Put the honey in a water bath (the water should not boil too much), add the crushed propolis in parts, mix thoroughly. Turn off the heat, leave the mixture in a water bath until cool. During the day, heat again and strain the hot composition immediately.
2. Pour 1 teaspoon of edible calico seeds with 1 cup of boiling water, keep on low heat for 5–6 minutes. Insist 1.5–2 hours, strain. Take 0.5 cups of infusion 3 times a day half an hour before meals.
3. As necessary, you can do douching with a decoction of chamomile flowers, calendula and knotweed grass taken in equal parts (1 tablespoon of the collection for 1 cup of boiling water). The course of treatment is 7–10 days.
4. In addition, to strengthen the immune system, it is advisable to eat 80–100 g of flower honey per day in several doses, carefully dissolving it.
5. Shilajit will save you from exacerbation of chronic adnexitis. It should be taken in spring and autumn for 21 days, 2 times a day, 0.2 g each.
6. With polycystic ovaries, drink celandine infusion. To prepare it, pour 1 teaspoon of grass with 1 glass of boiling water, leave for 20 minutes, then strain. Drink 1/3 cup 3 times a day 20 minutes before meals. The course of treatment is 21 days, then take a break for 1.5 months and repeat the course. For 3 courses of treatment, the disease will pass.
7. For both diseases (both adnexitis and polycystosis), tincture of ortilia lopsided will be indispensable help. Pour 50 g of grass with 0.5 l of vodka, let it brew for 1 month, strain. Take 30 drops diluted in 1/4 cup of water, 3 times daily for 3–4 weeks.
Source: Home Doctor magazine
Adnexitis: symptoms and treatment
The use of calendula in gynecological diseases
Author:How to be healthy
The opinion of the editors may not coincide with the opinion of the author of the article.