Almost all parents complain about the inattention of their children. In many cases, the cause of absent-mindedness is boredom, lack of interest in a child to perform a particular task, overwork. Inability to concentrate, lack of concentration, restlessness can also be the result of the child’s inherent excessive activity.
Answer the test questions and find out if your child can be called hyperactive and if you need to adjust your parenting methods so that your fidget grows up happy and successful.
- The baby is constantly on the move, is it difficult for him to sit in one place for a long time?
- Does he “not close his mouth”, does he talk a lot, interrupts without listening to others, interferes in conversations?
- Patience — what he lacks the most?
- Even the most insignificant irritant easily diverts his attention from the task at hand?
- When you try to tell or explain something to him, does he listen, but does not hear?
- Is it difficult for him to concentrate on completing one task, so he often makes random mistakes due to inattention?
- Is it difficult for a child to control his emotions, does he often act impulsively, without thinking about the consequences of his actions?
- Often becomes the initiator and instigator of conflict situations in the family, kindergarten, school?
If you answered “yes” to 3 or more questions, there is a very high chance that your hurricane child is one of the children with insufficient attention and hyperactivity. Take note of the following helpful tips. They will help you correct your child’s behavior, avoid unnecessary stress and raise a happy and harmonious personality!
- Make a clear daily routine and stick to it.
- Give the child only one task for a certain period of time so that he can complete it.
- Do not let the child overwork, as this can lead to a decrease in self-control and an increase in excessive activity.
- Did the kid manage to concentrate on completing a task? Be sure to compliment him!
- Avoid crowded places as much as possible. This can lead to hyperactivity.
- Find out what really interests the baby, what activity gives him joy. It is to this activity that you direct your energy.
- Get rid of negative thinking. Only positive emotions! Even at moments when it seems that it is no longer possible to endure the antics of “this tomboy”.
- Go see a psychologist for a consultation. Sometimes a child needs a course of psychological and medical behavior correction.
Parents take note!
The natural German drug Kindinorm N can help with inattention and hyperactivity.
It is indicated for the correction of motor and behavioral disorders, accompanied by impaired concentration, restlessness, anxiety, inability to perform tasks, restlessness, irritability, excitability, sleep disorders and a state of general weakness. Kindinorm H has a general strengthening and calming effect on the nervous system, without being a psychotropic agent. Kindinorm H is approved for use in children from 1 year old and adolescents.
The opinion of the editors may not coincide with the opinion of the author of the article.