It is already too late to strengthen immunity in October. If you do not want to get sick in autumn and winter, start acting now. Summer is the best time to saturate the body with vitamins so that it can withstand the attacks of viruses and microbes on slushy cold days.
1. Cut 3 apples into slices, pour 3 liters of boiled water, cook for 10 minutes over low heat, leave for half an hour, add a little honey to taste.
2. Take 1 part of black tea, 1 part of orange peels, 0.5 parts of lemon peels, pour boiling water (60 g of dry mixture — 1 liter of boiling water), leave for 5 minutes.
3. Brew 6 teaspoon of black tea 0.5 liters of boiling water, leave for 5 minutes, strain, cool, combine with an equal amount of blackcurrant juice, pour into cups and dilute 1/3 with mineral water, add sugar to taste.
4. Take 2 parts of cranberries, 3 parts of rose hips and nettle leaves. Mix the crushed raw materials well, brew 4 teaspoons of the mixture with a glass of boiling water, leave for 3–4 hours, strain and drink a glass 2–3 times a day.
5. Mix 1 part of blackcurrant, 3 parts of nettle leaves, carrot root and rose hips. Brew 1 tbsp. collection spoon with 2 cups of boiling water, boil for 10 minutes, insist in a well-closed container for 4 hours in a cool dark place, strain. Drink 1/2 cup 3 times a day.
6. Pour 2 tbsp. tablespoons of dried rowan berries in a thermos 0.5 l of boiling water, leave for 1–2 hours, strain and drink 1/3 cup 3 times a day as a tonic.
7. Raspberry branches can be cut both in summer and winter. Finely chopped branches (1–2 tablespoons) dip into a glass of boiling water, boil for 7–10 minutes, then leave for 2 hours. Take 1–2 sips every hour throughout the day.
Source: Home Doctor magazine
The opinion of the editors may not coincide with the opinion of the author of the article.