The period of maturity, when a woman’s reproductive and menstrual functions wither, is accompanied by a number of problems. Hot flashes, brittle bones, hair loss, insomnia… We know how to painlessly survive menopause and enter the “velvet autumn” season beautiful and healthy!
This is the most common manifestation of the climacteric syndrome. Hot flashes are associated with hormonal changes in the body, which affect the thermoregulatory systems. Hot flashes are characterized by a sharp and sudden onset of heat, which from the face, neck, neck or chest gradually spreads over the entire upper body, and sometimes below.
- wear several layers of clothing (when it’s hot, it’s easy to remove the top layer and feel comfortable);
- eat more soy products (soy is rich in phytoestrogens, close to human hormones);
- It also helps to take linseed oil or infusion of flaxseed: in the evening, brew in a thermos 1 tbsp. a spoonful of flaxseed with boiling water, eat gruel in the morning instead of breakfast.
It is connected, firstly, with age-related changes in the body, and secondly, with a decrease in the hormone estrogen, which leads to calcium leaching.
- strengthen additional intake of calcium and magnesium will help bones;
- Enrich your diet with calcium-rich foods: kefir, cottage cheese, hard cheese, sea fish, etc.
One of the reasons for this trouble is the same lack of estrogen. However, there may be other factors that affect the density of curls: severe stress, heredity, diseases, certain medications. Therefore, it is better to consult a specialist.
- drink green tea;
- eat foods rich in vitamin B6 (nuts, beans, sea buckthorn, mackerel, liver, chicken, etc.);
- recipe for a healing mask: 2 drops of thyme oil, 3 drops of lavender and rosemary oils, 2 drops of cedar oil, mix with 4 teaspoons of grape seed oil. Rub the mixture into your scalp.
Sleep problems can arise from excessive arousal, irritability, or feelings of anxiety.
- Do gymnastics for 20–30 minutes in the morning and evening, a walk in the fresh air will also help you sleep well;
- adjust the diet: add fiber-rich foods to it (vegetables and fruits, wholemeal bread);
- give up coffee, strong tea, drugs containing caffeine, spicy foods.
A German natural non-hormonal drug will help calm the hormonal storm and survive menopause without serious health consequences. CLIMATE PLAN*. It consists of 4 components that complement and enhance each other’s action:
cimicifuga normalizes hormonal balance and eliminates the main symptoms of menopause: hot flashes, feeling hot, sweating, emotional lability;
Sanguinaria normalizes blood pressure, prevents arrhythmia, palpitations;
cuttlefish relieves headache, irritability;
ignation relieves mood swings, normalizes sleep and memory.
KLIMAKTOPLAN eliminates more than 25 symptoms of menopause.
It is important to know that the drug reduces the severe manifestations of menopause by 7 times after 2 months of treatment.
CLIMACTOPLAN does not contain hormones and is well tolerated during long-term use. The drug is easy to use: it is absorbed (do not drink water) 1–2 tablets 3 times a day for at least 3 months. European women have been trusting this drug for over 70 years!
KLIMAKTOPLAN: be yourself! Modern non-hormonal therapy for menopausal disorders!
The opinion of the editors may not coincide with the opinion of the author of the article.