Almost everyone experienced a sharp attack of pain in the abdomen. Someone at this moment drinks an anesthetic, and someone is trying to endure. And in vain. No pain comes without a reason. Ignoring this condition is not the best option, just like taking pills prematurely.
Before starting treatment, it is necessary to correctly determine where exactly it hurts. To do this, lie on your back and gently press your fingers on your stomach to find the place where the pain is felt.
As you know, pain is different. It can be aching, dull, sharp. The most dangerous pain is dagger, it is very sharp. This may be a manifestation of acute inflammation. With such pain, it is urgent to call a doctor. And before arrival, you can apply ice.
According to experts, most often abdominal pain is caused by malnutrition or situations during which you had to be very nervous. In any case, before making a diagnosis, it is necessary to exclude critical conditions in which a doctor is immediately called.. At appendicitis there is pain in the upper abdomen and near the navel, then the pain covers the entire abdomen, and after a couple of hours it can be localized to the right lower abdomen. The pain is constant, aching in nature. When it fades, do not relax, it is better to call a doctor. At acute pancreatitis severe pain in the upper abdomen. You may experience nausea and vomiting, and you may also experience dryness or a bad taste in your mouth. In this case, it is urgent to call an ambulance. At intestinal colic the pain is sharp, concentrated around the navel. May be accompanied by weakness and chills. In this case, you need to take a pill for spasms and lie down. For the future, you should not abuse coffee, chocolate, spicy foods. And also normalize nutrition, in this situation it is important not to overeat.
As for the pains that appear “on nerves” this psychogenic pain. How right they are aching and twisting. Nausea, loss of strength, or vice versa, a feverish state may appear. In this case, you need to take a sedative drug, exclude coffee.
Eyebright herb has soothing, astringent and anti-inflammatory properties. With neurosis of the stomach, an infusion is prepared from the dried leaves. They take 30 grams of raw materials and pour 750 milliliters of hot water, let it brew for two hours and filter. Take every three hours for half a glass.
8. Favorably affects the stomach — mint. It has an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effect. Peppermint tea relieves the symptoms of gastric neurosis. It is especially useful to drink the infusion of this wonderful plant for nervous overwork and insomnia. A spoonful of finely chopped vegetable raw materials is poured with boiling water (250 ml) and allowed to brew for at least 5 minutes. Honey can be added to the finished drink.
9. Flax seeds have an anti-inflammatory and enveloping effect on stomach pains. They should be ground into powder. Take two tablespoons of such raw materials and pour warm water. Insist three hours and drink just before bedtime.
Mint can be an excellent sedative, it has a beneficial effect on the stomach, has an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effect. Peppermint tea relieves the symptoms of gastric neurosis. It is especially useful to drink the infusion of this wonderful plant for nervous overwork and insomnia.
You will need:
- 1 table. mint spoon,
- 1 table. a spoonful of honey
- Pour boiling water over a tablespoon of mint (250 ml)
- Let it steep and cool.
- Add honey to a warm drink.
It is good if you always have flax seeds at home. They have an anti-inflammatory and enveloping effect in case of pain in the stomach. They should be ground into powder. Two tablespoons of ground flax seeds are poured with warm water and insisted for three hours. Drink right before bed.
And also, you need to understand that the body can get used to sedative pills and herbs. Therefore, these funds are not a panacea. It is important to accept the fact that the main medicine is within ourselves and try to make our life more emotionally comfortable. It is important to learn how to relax and relieve stress. Breathing exercises can help with this.
• Sit comfortably, relax. Breathe with your belly, while you need to make sure that the chest practically does not rise.
• Then slow down your breathing, inhale and exhale counting. For example: inhale — one-two, exhale — one-two-three. Slowly, over the course of several minutes, bring the exhalation count to five or six, without lengthening the inhalation.
• Listen carefully to yourself, feel how your breathing becomes freer.
• Do 10–20 minutes every morning and evening.
If you practice this “relaxation” as often as possible, it will help you establish trusting relationships with others, sort out your feelings and desires. And also, it is very important to learn to speak openly about what excites you, and also to relax the way you like it. And finally, learn to accept what cannot be changed, and love yourself for who you are. Praise yourself as often as possible and enjoy life!
How to deal with menstrual pain
How to get rid of stomach discomfort
Photo shutterstock, Fotolia
The opinion of the editors may not coincide with the opinion of the author of the article.