February 26, 2016, 14:14
Dark circles under the eyes are an unpleasant phenomenon that not only gives a tired look, but also spoils the mood of their owners. Many try to cope with this problem by eliminating an external defect, but more often than not, the causes must be looked for deeper.
Causes of bruising under the eyes:
- lack of sleep;
- alcohol abuse;
- constant work at the computer;
- if you smoke and you have bruises under your eyes — this is a consequence of the action of nicotine;
- overwork, stress, chronic fatigue, nervous strain;
- malnutrition (lack of vitamins, passion for salty and spicy foods);
- If the cause of bruising under the eyes is bad habits and irregular nutrition, it may be worth reconsidering your priorities.
- Lack of vitamins, in particular vitamin C, leads to fatigue and affects the appearance. Try to consume as many citrus fruits and other vitamins as possible.
- It is important to stick to 8 hours of sleep and remember that the body is intensively restored until 2 am.
- Don’t forget about water balance. Lack, as well as excess water in the body can lead to bruising.
Masks and lotions prepared at home will help make the skin around the eyes radiant and clean.
The most famous and effective mask. Take two raw potatoes, wash them well and rub them on a fine grater. Mix a teaspoon of the resulting slurry with the same amount of fresh milk and flour. Apply the mixture on the lower eyelids for 20 minutes, rinse with warm water. If bruises under the eyes need to be urgently removed, and time is short, cut 2 thin slices from raw potatoes and put them on the lower eyelids for a few minutes.
Mash cottage cheese with a high fat content, add a few drops of black tea to it. Place the therapeutic mass in gauze and apply for a few minutes on the area around the eyes.
Wrap a strong brew of black tea in gauze. You can use dipped in boiling water and cooled tea bags. Tea without a trace will remove blue circles under the eyes.
From herbal decoctions you can make ice cubes
Herbal compresses and healing ice
From dark circles, compresses from the infusion of sage and chamomile help well. A teaspoon of dried sage (chamomile) should be added to a mug with 100 ml of hot water and covered with a lid. Cool the boiled sage or chamomile and strain. Use one part for compresses, the other for ice cubes. Compresses are convenient and effective to use in the evening. Moisten cotton pads in herbal decoction and apply to the area around the eyes for 10 minutes. After the allotted time, the lotion must be removed and you can go to bed without washing anything off. Ice cubes are convenient to use in the morning, they tone up the delicate skin around the eyes well and quickly solve the problem.
Products for beautiful skin
Chronic fatigue syndrome: who is to blame and what to do?
The opinion of the editors may not coincide with the opinion of the author of the article.